Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
1. Where should I wait for the Catamarans Sensation bus?
If you need our bus service because you are not in LLoret de Mar or Fenals beach that are the both point where the departures leaves.
Make sure that you choose the pick up bus point closest to your place of accommodation from the drop-down list on the reservation form on this page.
Once you have completed the reservation, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation and a map with the location bus pick-up point that you have chosen, and how to get from your hotel to the bus stop. We recommend waiting the bus at the stop at least 10 minutes in advance. Sporadically could be delay due to traffic conditions.
You must wait at the stop for a Roma Bus company.
Don’t forget to present your Sensation voucher or QR code to the Sensation staff or driver.
2. How I do the reserve?
1. Choose the date you want to book on the reservation form on this page.
2. Then choose the time of your excursion and the number of participants.
3. Families with less that 18 years old children only in the morning hours.
4. Then click on the green button BOOK NOW, and fill in your personal information on the next screen of the form.
5. In the PICKUP PLACE drop-down, choose your pickup location closest to your accommodation. Take a good look at the sun symbol for the exact location. You can see the times that the bus will pass through.
6. Then choose the payment method that you are going to use and complete the process.
7. Finally you will receive in your email the voucher and QR code with the reservation, also you will obatain all the details of your departure.
8. Print it out or show your QR code to the Catamarans Sensation guide.
9. Enjoy sailing along the Costa Brava with Catamarans Sensation!
3. How can I modify or cancel my reservation?
You can cancel or modify any reservation whose purchase has been made on our Sensation web until 5:00 p.m. the evening before departure.
Enter again on our website and have your reservation code handy.
4. How is it decided if a tour is canceled due to bad weather?
We cancel in case of bad sea, heavy rain or unexpected breakdown.
In case of adverse condition, we consider the AEMET information to decide the cancellation of the departure.
We also contrast the forecast at … www.windy.com, www.windguru.cz or with the catamarans radars.
If you want to be more informed of the decision made by the captains for the day of your departure, you can call our phone at the last minute: 0034 627 00 33 07 (beach lockers), or send us an email to email@example.com
In any case, we will contact you via email or phone and you can cancel your experience or transfer it to another day depending on availability.
5 . Is it possible to travel with a wheelchair?
It is difficult to board with a wheelchair on our catamarans, therefore, it is very important to have some mobility to be able to board on. Access on board is from the shore of the beach, not from a mooring, pier or firm ground, through a narrow walkway. If the client has mobility and some help, he could board and even raise a chair if it is not very heavy.